Newsletter Issue 1
Posted on January 20 2016
YOURS NATURALLY NATURALLY YOURS
Newsletter Issue 1
Happy New Year!
We hope you all had a lovely Christmas holiday.
This is our first newsletter and we have lots of news for you.
- Big January Sale – This is still on until mid-day 22nd Selected candles are discounted by a massive 50% off and everything else is discounted by a fabulous 25%. This includes the workshops and gift cards.
- We launched the 3 in 1 shampoo/shower gel/foam bath in Apple fragrance a week ago. This shampoo is particularly suitable for people with combination and oily hair, as it doesn’t have moisturising properties like the ultra-mild 2 in 1 shampoo. However, it does have the much needed conditioning properties for your hair.
- Valentine’s Day is only weeks away, and we have specially created two products to celebrate this romantic occasion. The first one is the “True Love” candle presented in a red heart shaped tin. The other one is the “My Heart, Your Home” soap in English Rose fragrance; it’s stunningly beautiful and smells amazing. You can find these products under the Gifts section.
- Giveaway competition – If you like the giveaway post, your name will be entered into the draw to win two places in the candle making workshop. The closing date is 23rd For more information, please go to our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/YNNY.UK
- Bath bomb making workshop is scheduled for the morning of 6th February (Saturday). Please book quickly to avoid any disappointment as places are limited.
- Candle making workshop is scheduled for the morning of 20th February (Saturday). This workshop has limited places left now.
- Soap making workshop is scheduled for the morning of 27th February (Saturday). Bookings for these workshops are via our website, ynny.co.uk under the Workshop section.
- We will be launching the sandalwood face mask for people with combination and oily skin types in the next few weeks. In fact, we will be launching a range of products for this group of people by popular demand. Our Lavender floral cleanser/toner has been selling very well among this group of customers since it was launched a few months ago.
- After that, we will be launching a range of products for teenagers as requested by our customers.
- For the second time, our products have been reviewed by the national magazine, Veganlife. We are absolutely thrilled that Veganlife magazine is so positive about our products. The products reviewed are Revive Hair Serum and Ultra-mild 2 in 1 shampoo.
- New candle - we will be creating a Cherry fragrance soy wax candle in the next few months to compliment the extensive range we already have.
- We will finalise the events that we will be attending for the year within the next few weeks. Please drop by to see us in any of the events listed under the Events section.
Finally, if you have any queries concerning our products and its suitability for your skin type, please do not hesitate to drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Founder and Creative Director